Monday, May 5, 2008

Iron Man

Went to the movies tonight. This is only the 4th movie I've seen while in China and the 5th in the last 2+ years, but I will have to say, it was worth it. As you have probably guessed by the title of this post, I saw Iron Man. It's a damn good movie and Robert Downey, Jr. plays Tony Stark amazingly well. The only thing I didn't like is that the subtitles were in Chinese and I don't speak whatever Arabic language that was spoken quite a bit in the first part of the movie. I'm not going to go into details because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who has not seen it yet, but if you go see a movie this month, see this one.

Went to the movie with a few friends, Rick and his wife Rika, Ron and his wife Andrea, Devin (sorry if I spell your name wrong), and Celina. We showed up about 10 minutes late, but I don't think we missed anything (gonna check on youku.com later just to make sure -- there's a cam loaded there already). After the movie, Rick, Rika, Celina, Devin, and myself went to pizza hut. We had a pretty good time.

Anyway, it's a good movie, two thumbs up from me.

No comments: